- Cockpit *
- Pre-selector switch of max. tension (tandem/solo/etc.)
- Switches for starting/pre-tension/automatic rewinding/cutting off, etc.
- Display screen - Switches for parameter setting and sound volume (earphones/loud speaker)
- Indicator of battery levels on pilot/winch side and quality of radio signal strength
- Indicator of maxi angle of towing (case of towing a pilot or learning pilot by someone from the taking off ground
- Indicators of control of anti-acceleration securities, limiter of traction when taking off, etc.
- Various information (date, time, time of functioning, etc.)
- * All the critical switches of the cockpit are made safe
- Trigger of control of the tension strength and trigger of control of releasing of line (3 ring release system)
- Switches for engine stopping and horn
- Switches for control of "HCS" & "TCS" systems (details in tab "Transmission & Securities")
- Emergency handle velcroed on harness support
- - 3 actions in one: releasing the line cutter (shearing of line), engine stopping and line releaser!
- Multilingual vocal system
- Messages of information and multiple logical warnings - Earphones supplied (relative wind)
- Very easy use thanks to those messages guiding the user
- Very limited possibilities of errors in the piloting of the remote-controlled winch
- Two secured radio transmitters with differentiated frequencies
- - Independent chains of controls (power supply included) - Redundancies on security actions
- - Range > 1.5 km with power in accordance with the legal norms
- Software and mechanical securities
- >> First registered patent
- Acceleration Control System (ACS)
- - System avoiding violent acceleration
- Tension Control System (TCS)
- - Software and mechanical limiters of strength of tension during the stages of towing
- Multiple software controls (non-starting of engine, automatic tension reduction or cut-off according to state of batteries, quality of the two radio links, good interlocking of securities, etc.)
- Human reaction Control System (HCS)
- >> Second registered patent
- Automatic stopping of tension in case of inappropriate reaction from the pilot (nervous tension, blackout, etc.) or in case of a failure in the control chains
- Action to do about every 3 seconds after sensory stimuli (partially configurable)
- Direct injection engine of 600 cm3 (power allowing solo and tandem flights with paraglider, hang-glider and light glider)
- Drum with 1200 m of dynalight (3mm) from Cousin-Trestec - Capacity of 2000 m
- Strong 4 panels drogue parachute
- Installing on non-braked trailer (no license required)
- Retractable jaws for parking/anchorage and wheel wedges (when not hitched up)
- Flashing light & telescopic mast (support for antennas)
- Complete hood with control and activation hatches - Locking with keys
- Rail for motorbike/mountain bike & loading ramp (delivered without motorbike...)
- Antitheft device for hitching system
- Handbook and splicing kit
- Installing on braked trailer (no license required)
- Autonomous antitheft beacon with GPS/GSM
- Complete additional system of transmission with handles, cockpit and releasing device (for co-users of one winch)
- Tandem paragliding release system
- Additional set of batteries for transmitters
This movie takes place on a flying field registered by civil aviation authority.
You could be insured by taking out a classical insurance contract for free flying pilot with our partner SAAM Insurance (Verspieren group). The new way of towing with the Aviawinch has been included in their contracts without additional cost. We thank them to support innovation this way!
Frequently asked questions...
You have questions about how the Aviawinch works, the way of using it and the potential risks: we grouped all the frequent interrogation subjects in a list of questions and we respond in detail.